xscope compilation error

Joel Feiner jafeiner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:15:29 PST 2009

On a related note, how do you actually get xscope to work?  I've tried
following the manpage but whenever I connect to xscope with a client, it
causes xscope to die with the message: "Could not connect to Server" and
the reason given (if the debug level is high enough) is "TransConnect()
failed".

Sorry to hijack...