[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.6.2

Rémi Cardona remi at gentoo.org
Wed Feb 25 23:48:18 PST 2009

Le 24/02/2009 23:46, Eric Anholt a écrit :
> Here comes a pretty significant bugfix release for the 2.6 2D series.

In my limited testing, here's what I have so far :

  - 2.6.28 + EXA : works fine, seems to have actually solved a few 855
specific bugs, fencing maybe?
  - 2.6.28 + UXA : Acid Mode (tm) quickly followed by a xorg lock-up,
SysReq keys to the rescue
  - git 2.6.29 + EXA/UXA : everything except the cursor looks like it
got passed through a blender, I can barely make out the colors. I'm
guessing broken tiling maybe?

That's it for now, I'll try to bisect the first 2 issues.

Cheers,

Rémi