xf86-video-intel: "out of range" after exit from X

lego12239 at yandex.ru lego12239 at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 21 01:51:37 PST 2009

 In the previous message I haven't pointed a kernel version - 2.6.27.

 Hi, all.

  I have a next problem. When I exit from X.org or try to switch to console,
I get the "out of range" message written by my LCD. When I use the vesa video
driver, everything is ok. I tried xf86-video-intel from 2.4.2 up to 2.5.99.2.

  Soft:
    OS - Debian 4.0r7;
    Kernel 2.6.27;
    X.org is from http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/X11R7.4/src.
  Hard:
    Intel Desktop Board DG45FC.

  Additional info:
    My video is detected by X.org as G45/G43 (May be i saw into the wrong
place?) and loaded kernel driver is i915.

  Can anybody help me :-)?
----- End forwarded message -----