Building Xorg/xserver from git

ace102 mgavl69 at juno.com
Fri Feb 20 18:05:38 PST 2009

Does anyone see any potential problems with using this in my main build
script for 1.5.99.903+ :

   CC="gcc-4.3" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib"
PATH=/usr/bin:$PATH
   ./util/modular/build.sh /usr

Also , where would I specify the config options (--enable-dri2,etc) to be
passed to the /xserver directory? Do I have to do a .configure seperately
there? Should I do /util/macros directory autogen.sh before anything else?
The ModularDevGuide makes no sense to me.

Thanks for any advice.

Ubuntu 8.10 x64 kernel-2.6.28.6

-= longtime X user - first time X builder =-

-----
Error:Success