Where is selection from krandrtray saved?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Feb 16 12:49:04 PST 2009

I looked in ~/ and couldn't spot anywhere that might contain it. In Fedora
(Rawhide) and mga gfxcard, the only way I've found to get the screen
resolution I want is via krandrtray. All the traditional means of selecting
desired resolution via xorg.conf seem to be ignored. Every time I want to use
a different screen resolution from the start of the session means I have to
start once to make the change, then start again to get what I wanted in the
first place that I used to get from whatever xorg.conf contained.
--
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your
mouths, but only what is helpful for building

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/