Drawing minimized windows

John Hamel johnchamel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:02:51 PST 2009

Interesting. I know I heard somewhere that it was X that was doing it
but your answer does sound plausible. I'll double check with the
compiz devs to make sure I understand what's going on.

Incidentally, if it's the window manager that's creating the issue,
any chance you'd know if there are any window managers that do draw
minimized windows?