ANN: xterm patch #242
dickey at radix.net
Sun Feb 15 16:46:46 PST 2009
Patch #242 - 2009/2/15
* fix configure check for XkbBell and provide appropriate parameter
* fix a caching problem with double-size fonts versus reverse video
that could cause core dump.
* repair double-size fonts from workaround used in patch #240.
* add new section to the VT Fonts menu which allows enabling or
disabling the font, termcap (tcap-query), title and window
* add fontWarnings resource, to control whether to show warnings on
failure to load a font.
* improve warnings for unloadable fonts introduced in patch #240
by limiting those to the cases where a font would be specified
directly by a resource setting rather than a derived fontname.
* further amend fix for Debian #252873 from patch #197 to treat
a blank cell which does not have both foreground and background
colored as a non-colored cell. This improves a special case where
the cursor is on a blank cell which had foreground color scrolled
in (report by Miroslav Lichvar).
Also add the same logic when hiding cursor, so the outline matches
the in-focus cursor.
* modify internals to reduce places PAIRED_CHARS() is used, making
WriteText() and ScrnWriteText() accept IChar array, as well as
providing a wrapper for drawXtermText().
* change default XIM font from "*" to "fixed" to improve startup time
in zh_CN.UTF-8 locale (Mike Fabian, SuSE Bugzilla #464930).
* typo in #240 log (Slava Semushin)
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg