Xinerama focus freeze problem

Harald Schmalzbauer h.schmalzbauer at OmniLAN.de
Sat Feb 14 14:49:30 PST 2009

Harald Schmalzbauer schrieb am 14.02.2009 23:37 (localtime):
> without that mipointer patch no mouse movement gets recognized at all.
> It doesn't make any difference when I start cube windowed or fullscreen.

Sorry, this is not true.
Without the mipointer patch in fullscreen no mouse movement is
recognized at all (cube_client) but when in windowed mode it behaves
exactly like it does with patched mipointer xorg-server. Even if I move
the mouse as little as possible it looks like I turned 5 times arround.
Another thin I recognized is that without the patch, when running cube
in windows mode without xinerama, mouse movings are not smooth. With
slow mouse movements the player turns in steps. When running in full
screen mode the player turns slowly and smoothly.

Best regards,

-Harry