Radeon R6xx/R7xx 3D Register Reference Guide

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:28:44 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Richard Wilbur
<richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 19:41 -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:
>> AMD is pleased to announce the release of a 3D register reference
>> guide for Radeon 6xx/7xx chips.
>>
>> The guide will be available in the usual places:
>> http://www.x.org/docs/AMD/R6xx_3D_Registers.pdf
>> and
>> http://ati.amd.com/developer/open_gpu_documentation.html
>>
>> If you have any development related questions please ask at
>> gpudriverdevsupport at amd.com.
>>
>> Alex Deucher
>> AMD GPG
>> alexander.deucher at amd.com
> Dear Alex, et al,
>
> Where can I find documentation for my ATI Mobility Radeon 9550 (M12
> ASIC)?

http://www.x.org/docs/AMD/

3D engine:
http://www.x.org/docs/AMD/R3xx_3D_Registers.pdf
http://www.x.org/docs/AMD/R5xx_Acceleration_v1.3.pdf

the 2D and display information haven't been been formally released,
but the radeon driver is a good reference.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-ati/

Alex