xf86-video-intel memory leakage

Marco mpiazza at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:21:47 PST 2009

Same for me, starting iceweasel on my GM45 bump suddenly out of swap.

Bisected to:
deneb:~/src/xf86-video-intel.git# git bisect view
commit 8d4bc36fae50b09a73ba2cfab920adb32141a358
Author: Jesse Barnes <jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org>
Date:   Mon Jan 26 17:14:06 2009 -0800

    Support tiled back/depth on 915-class hardware with DRI2.

    Set alignments, tile settings and flags correctly in the 2D driver to suppor
    tiled rendering.  UXA's create pixmap function currently assumes the worst
    about the alignment constraints; that should probably be fixed.  Some of the
    1M alignment fixes could probably be done more cleanly as well.
(END)

In fact after reverting it, all seems fine.

Bye