about the exa patches

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:20:51 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Michel Dänzer <michel at daenzer.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 19:16 +0100, Maarten Maathuis wrote:

>> > Cool, thanks for verifying it.
>> >

>> > --
>> > Earthling Michel Dänzer           |                http://www.vmware.com
>> > Libre software enthusiast         |          Debian, X and DRI developer
>
> (BTW, please trim irrelevant parts of what you're quoting)
>

>> The new patches are ok?
>
> I can't say, Adam?
>

> --
> Earthling Michel Dänzer           |                http://www.vmware.com
> Libre software enthusiast         |          Debian, X and DRI developer

I just sent the hopefully final version of the last exa (number 9)
patch, i used your suggestion to use exa's pixmap priv to store data
with regards to fallback. I've run this version with my driver forcing
fallbacks everywhere. If you (Michel) are ok with the style, i'll push
the whole patch series.

Maarten.