Comments about exa patches i just sent

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:12:16 PST 2009

Per request by anholt and others, i have sent the patches as plain text.

The only change from the last set is that i splitted out a few fb
functions into a seperate file, enhanced them slightly and added a few
defines to allow exa to use them. My attempts to split it out into mi,
gave me very strange issues, so if you think you can do better, be my
guest. In hindsight this approach isn't bad either, and is MrCooper
suggested.

One of the questions is (as it says in patch 8), do you deem
compatibility wrappers necessary?

Comments are appreciated as usual.

Maarten.