^$@#@ disappearing msgs to this server and/or bounce msgs from this server

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 10:17:31 PST 2009

Hi Alex;

I hate to trouble you, but can you please fwd this to whomever is in charge of
the listserver, including its many aliases?

Why is it that I am getting mails from at least a half dozen aliases of
xorg at lists.freedesktop.org, but cannot post to the list?

The last 2 messages sent, the first one simply vanished, and I replied to a
thread just now and got a bounce.

Am I now personna-non-grata somehow?  I noticed it has not sent me a first of
the month reminder in ages, and a web access to get a passwd reminder sent
about 3 hours ago hasn't resulted in an incoming email either.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)