Problem starting X on CVS latest LTIB + imx27 ADS

Rajesh Marathe rmarathe at i-rode.com
Wed Dec 30 00:18:55 PST 2009

Hi,

I am using CVS latest LTIB + imx27 ADS board. I have selected "TinyX"
option while selecting X package. First I type the below commands.

mx27# export
DISPLAY=:0.0
mx27# if [ ! -e /dev/tty0 ]; then ln -s /dev/vc/0 /dev/tty0;
fi
mx27# if [ ! -e /dev/tty1 ]; then ln -s /dev/vc/1 /dev/tty1;
fi
mx27# if [ ! -e /dev/tty2 ]; then ln -s /dev/vc/2 /dev/tty2;
fi

I get the following error while running the command "Xfbdev &".

mx27# _XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for
inet6
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for
inet6/freescale:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for
inet6
Warning: mode not found, using
default
expected keysym, got XF86Battery: line 59 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86WLAN: line 60 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Suspend: line 174 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Battery: line 205 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Bluetooth: line 206 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86WLAN: line 207 of
inet
expected keysym, got XF86Hibernate: line 214 of
inet
Couldn't find keyboard driver
keybd

Backtrace (1
deep):
0: /lib/ld-linux.so.3
[0x40012e80]

Fatal server
error:
Segmentation fault
caught

Can you please tell me what am I doing wrong ?

regards,
Rajesh Marathe.