Problem loading X on imx27 ADS + LTIB code

Rajesh Marathe rmarathe at i-rode.com
Tue Dec 29 02:07:33 PST 2009

Hi,

        We are working on IMX27 ADS board and have taken latest CVS
        based LTIB
        code. I have included X and the associated packages.

        When I try to start X with the command "Xfbdev -screen
        240x320x60  -mouse tslib,,device=/dev/input/event1 &" I get the
        following error:

        mx27# ./run.sh
        _XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for
        inet6
        _XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for
        inet6/freescale:0
        _XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener
        for inet6
        Warning: mode not found, using
        default
        expected keysym, got XF86Battery: line 59 of
        inet
        expected keysym, got XF86WLAN: line 60 of
        inet
        expected keysym, got XF86Suspend: line 174 of
        inet
        expected keysym, got XF86Battery: line 205 of
        inet
        expected keysym, got XF86Bluetooth: line 206 of
        inet
        expected keysym, got XF86WLAN: line 207 of
        inet
        expected keysym, got XF86Hibernate: line 214 of
        inet
        Couldn't find keyboard driver
        keybd
        paths: Cannot open file
        '//.dillo/dillorc'
        paths:
        Using /usr/etc/dillo/dillorc
        paths: Cannot open file
        '//.dillo/keysrc'
        paths:
        Using /usr/etc/dillo/keysrc
        dillo_dns_init: Here we go!
        (threaded)

        Can you please let me know how to resolve this issue ?

        regards,
        Rajesh Marathe.