Is xorg-server-1.7.3 necessary to modify to suit FreeBSD?

Sagara Wijetunga sagara at tomahawk.com.sg
Wed Dec 23 06:07:21 PST 2009

Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 11:56 +0800, Sagara Wijetunga wrote:
>
>> In Tomahawk Desktop 2.0 Beta1 we got an issue, that when try to run the
>> KDE, the X server crashes.
>>

> Do you have a backtrace (preferably from gdb) of the crash?

I tried Xorg upgrade on a temporary computer, since it seems working,
now I need to redo it again on another computer which we can build our
Beta2, thereafter, I need to recompile what depend on Xorg and recompile
the KDE. It seems I can retry the KDE only on Friday (25th). I'll update
the status as soon as it is known.

Regards
Sagara