Scaling a program window in x11?

Toni Haaranen toni.haaranen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:25:26 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a MacBook Pro 15'' with Snow Leopard and LG L1510SF touchscreen. The
problem is with this program (Chamsys MagicQ PC) which runs in X11. When I
launch the program, the window is spread to both monitors and if I try to
make the window smaller by grabbing the bottom right corner, the content of
the window is not scaled with the window. Hope you understand what I'm
saying here. The main point is that I would like to use the program on the
touch screen but I'm not able to resize the program so that it would show
correctly on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Toni Haaranen