MPX patch for FreeGLUT, rev. 4

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Mon Aug 24 09:28:03 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to announce that I've finally updated my MPX patch for
FreeGLUT to the most recent XInput2 API. It's available here:
http://tisch.sourceforge.net/freeglut-2.6.0-mpx-r4.patch

As this is probably the final version for both FreeGLUT 2.6.0 and XI2,
I'd be glad if somebody besides me who is running an XI2-enabled X
server could spare a few minutes to test it. Just use one of the
following functions:

void glutXExtensionEntryFunc( void (* callback)( int, int ) );
void glutXExtensionButtonFunc( void (* callback)( int, int, int, int, int ) );
void glutXExtensionMotionFunc( void (* callback)( int, int, int ) );
void glutXExtensionPassiveFunc( void (* callback)( int, int, int ) );

The callbacks behave like the normal GLUT ones, with the exception that
the very first parameter delivers the (slave) pointer ID. All other
parameters are like those of the GLUT functions.

Thanks, Yours, Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast