File `-lselinux' does not exist.

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:02:16 PDT 2009

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Justin P.
> Mattock<justinmattock at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Dan Nicholson wrote:

>>> Try this (untested) patch.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dan
>>>

>> Thanks you very much for the info,
>> and patch.
>>
>> I cleaned out the xserver(distclean) then
>> applied your patch.
>> unfortunately I'm still hitting this
>> same error.
>>
>> I can go and try looking at the Makefile to see,
>> if this approach works.
>>

> You'd have to rebuild the Makefile.in first. Just run "autreconf -iv"
> and continue as usual.
>
> --
> Dan

ooops!
(as you can see my brain is mush, from looking
at this all day). After doing the autoreconf
with your patch finally the xserver compiled all the way through.
(nice catch).

Thank you for this.
(I thought the xserver was looking
at /lib /usr/lib instead of /usr/lib64 /lib64 during the compile process).

Justin P. Mattock