Icc profile problem

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat Aug 15 14:48:55 PDT 2009

Something in the X11/extensions/xf86vmode.h functions to load the graphic
cards gamma table could have been changed?

Having said that, you are aware that loading the gamma table is not yet a
full colour correction? It's merely a calibration, a way to alter the
appearance of all desktop elements. Calibration affects gray balance and
linearity. A ICC conversion with or without calibration is needed to
obtain colour correction, at least in ICC terminology. I ask this as end
to end colour management includes many components and your subject line
sounds a bit irritating.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--