[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel: 2.7.99.1 snapshot (now with 10% reduced fat!)

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Apr 29 05:09:43 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Carl Worth at 29/04/09 04:49 did gyre and gimble:
> We definitely want to make any such confirmed bugs a
> priority, so it would be nice to have a consistent mechanism to search
> for these bugs. Suggestions are welcome on the best approach.

How about using the Whiteboard to enter in a git tag name?

In an ideal world, it would be great if bugzilla was tied to the git
repo for a given component and could parse the tags and display them in
a drop down but that's probably going to require too much hacking on bz
itself to be practicable right now.

Something like:
xf86-video-intel:2.7.99.1

would be a good whiteboard "tag", then you can search for
"xf86-video-intel:2.7.99" and still get all the sub-releases etc.

That said, it may be a bit too complicated to expect people to do this :s

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie