Does xf86-video-intel 2.6 supports DVI output now?(G43 chipset with x4500)

Eric Zhang nicolas.m.zhang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:24:34 PDT 2009

Hi, xorg:

    I have a G43 chipset with an embedded x4500 display card and also
I have a Philips 190CW9 LCD with DVI input. So I want to know whether
the xf86-video-intel 2.6 supports DVI outputs now? I installed the
driver but seems it didn't work. Refer to man page of this driver, I
tried to add these configurations into my xorg.conf:

Section "Device"

Option "monitor-TMDS-1" "Monitor0"

EndSection

    But it didn't work, xorg-server still complained it can't find
outputs. Any help?

Eric Zhang