[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.6.99.903

Tino Keitel tino.keitel+xorg at tikei.de
Thu Apr 16 00:40:31 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:41:14 -0700, Carl Worth wrote:

[...]

> But then again, maybe nothing is syncing, (see my latest comment in the
> bug suggesting the driver might be trying to sync on pipe B while a
> video is being displayed on pipe A), and there's some unrelated change
> that results in the tearing being in a consistent location.

In my case, only one output is used and connected, so there shouldn't
be any multiple-pipe-issues:

$ xrandr
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1680 x 1050, maximum 1680 x 1680
VGA disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
TMDS-1 connected 1680x1050+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y
axis) 454mm x 284mm
   1680x1050      59.9*+
   1600x1024      60.0
   1280x1024      59.9     60.0
   1440x900       60.2
   1280x960       60.0     59.9
   1280x800       60.0
   1280x768       60.0
   1024x768       60.0
   800x600        60.3
   640x480        60.0     59.9
   720x400        70.1
TV disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

Regards,
Tino