Xinerama with compositing

Jeff jeff_a_10487 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 11:18:09 PDT 2009

Hello.

I'm interested in "hiring" someone (or at least contributing towards a bounty) to get multiple cards with compositing supported in Xinerama.

I need a UNIX-based solution which can elegantly support > 2 monitors and before I wasted a ton of money on a Mac, I thought I would try this method. I'd be happy to pay a couple hundred dollars to someone able to solve this problem.

My screens will be too large to support a physical splitter device.

I don't know if this is the proper avenue for such a proposition; if not, could someone suggest another mailing list?

Thank you,

Jeff