Documentation?

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Apr 8 18:41:49 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 05:52:12PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> > This cannot be deduced from that line.  You need to review your math.
>
> Behdad's comment doesn't make sense in English.
>
> (Perhaps someone can help Behdad with that - or else explain to him
> what "API-stable" might mean).

Get off your native-speaker high horse.  I understood what he meant
completely.

Here are the first two sentences:
Please download one of the latest releases in order to get an API-stable
version of cairo. You'll need both the cairo and pixman packages.

See In-Progress Development (below) for details on getting and building
the latest pre-release source code if that's what you're looking for.

Now to me, that reads as a choice between API-stable or misc.

Anyway, maybe you could manage to decipher the cryptic tomes of
http://www.cairographics.org/contact/ and work out the correct mailing
list to troll about Cairo? Hint: Not this one.