Documentation?

Stephane Marchesin marchesin at icps.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Apr 8 13:37:27 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 22:13, Olivier Galibert <galibert at pobox.com> wrote:

> Dropping support for automatic backing store while at the same pushing
> for a design, composite, that is all backing store all the time means
> one of three things : lazyness, incompetence, or a big honking design
> issue in the server.  So, which one is it?

I never saw any of the people who complain here submit a single patch
for their issues, yet they are very quick to complain for every change
they don't like.
Since you don't submit patches, that means one of three things:
lazyness, incompetence, or a big honking design issue from your
parents. So, which one is it ?

Stephane