Documentation?

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Tue Apr 7 11:39:59 PDT 2009

On 2009-04-07, Corbin Simpson <mostawesomedude at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pollute my system with KDE or Gnome? Rather install Windows.
>
> Sounds like a plan. Enjoy your Cleartype.

Plan executed and succesfully accomplished. Byebye Linux.

Windows XP has a simple option to disable blurring -- actually
it isn't even enabled by default for small fonts. In Vista and W7
it's complicated, but still doable (most easily by choosing a
suitable theme, although there's no longer a simple option on W7).
OS X is the most fascist of them all; there is no way at all to
disable blurring on it, AFAIK.

--
In 1995, Linux was almost a bicycle; an alternative way of live to the
Windows petrol beasts that had to be taken to the dealer for service.