Documentation?

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Tue Apr 7 05:01:42 PDT 2009

On 2009-04-07, Ross Burton <ross at burtonini.com> wrote:
> I can't believe I'm feeding the troll, but in GNOME (and KDE I'm sure)
> there is a nice big "Antialiasing: off" button in the font
> configuration.

Pollute my system with KDE or Gnome? Rather install Windows.

And besides, the big buttons don't remove the anti-bitmap and
anti-Helvetica blocks, defoma braindamage, and other layers
upon layers of indirection that need root access to modify.

(Nobody ever does anything new properly, just adds layers upon
layers of indirection, complexity upon complexity. Latest example
being the kernel-level keycode standardisation idiocy. Thanks
for breaking my .Xmodmap! -- Which I have had to fully store from
a pre-Xkb X, as Xkb is another piece of modern shitware that isn't
suitable for customisation at all.)

--
Be an early adopter! Beat the herd! Choose Windows today!