General ATI TV-out problem with PAL B/G?

Andreas Juch xorg at juch.cc
Fri Apr 3 10:34:58 PDT 2009

Am Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:51:32 +0800
schrieb <GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn>:

> Dear Andreas,
>     If you use the command line, the information will be lost if you
> quit X. If you want to save these changes, you must write them as
> options in xorg.conf manually. Thanks! Best wishes,
> Gordon

Hi Gordon!

That's not my problem. I don't get the expected output on the TV, I
don't think that writing these commands in the xorg.conf file will
solve the problem. By the way I don't want these settings to be
permanent, just switching the TV output on for watching a movie is my
goal. Maybe the current version from GIT solves the problem. I'll try
to find a solution to install it without messing up my package
management.

Best regards,
Andreas