Intel: Starting X on HDMI with no display/Onkyo Receiver

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Mon Sep 15 06:30:54 PDT 2008

1) bug#14611.

2) Similar to bug#14630? I'm not sure which version shipped in Fedora 9
though.

If you find any issue with the latest release (2.4 or 2.5-branch) or git
driver, please file a bug according to
http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html. Better use
direct TV connection (than through receiver) for the bug reporting.