Various patches

Michel Dänzer michel at tungstengraphics.com
Thu Sep 4 03:18:20 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 10:57 +0100, John Tapsell wrote:

>   The second patch also applies to xorg/xserver  and remove's the
> pixclock check.  The commit message goes into the details.

Note that there's a couple of other framebuffer devices that set the
pixclock to 0; the problem with them isn't this check per se but that
fbdevhw used to replace 0 with a magic value. This is already fixed as
of xserver 1.5.

The patch is still good for the rounding issue, though that seems rare
in practice. If you don't mind, I'll push this one with the second
paragraph of the commit message removed.