more on the XInput stuff

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Tue Sep 2 18:53:51 PDT 2008

About that last mail I sent, all the questions just became more important, and
more on-target, because I just found out that I AM getting cursor movement, just
that my scaling is WAY off, and my stylus needs to be in my topmust lefthand
corner of my graphic area, in order to control things.  Xev gives me events if I
use the correct area of my graphic tablet.  Ineed to get those scaling questions
nailed, I guess.

Thought I would pass that one, in case someone was guessing I had something else
grossly different wrong.