[ANNOUNCE] xf86-input-evdev 2.0.99.2

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Oct 24 02:59:25 PDT 2008

Peter Hutterer wrote:
> evdev 2.1 RC2

I just tried this without too much success. I'm currently battling with
upgrading the whole mesa+xserver thing so this report may be a little
bit clouded by other problems.

I was using 2.0.7 and then tried this.

It seems that my usb mouse wanted to make double clicks rather than
single clicks when I tried this driver. Not overly sure why! When trying
to update the xserver and getting inspired by the Fedora patches, I
noticed a few that related to double events and AllowEmptyInput setting.
As I had AllowEmptyInput set to on, could this be responsible for
turning the two single clicks events into one double click?

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie