modular: Changes to 'master'

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Tue Oct 21 14:55:56 PDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 05:48:05PM +0100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 06:40:08PM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> > It's also remarkable how this was dropped from this list initially.
> >
> > You didn't even bother to contact any of the very active and reachable
> > developers on this topic at all.
>
> 'very active' -> 'keeps replying to self to tell others just how shit
> they are, in the hope that they'll eventually give up'?
>
> cf. http://www.google.com/search?q="sven+luther"+site%3Alists.debian.org

?

I fail to see the relevance of that link.

I just am pointing out that you silently dropped radeonhd, hidden
away in a huge commit, without telling any of the radeonhd developers
about it. How hard could it have been to do this openly?

Users had to come point this out to us now.

Luc Verhaegen.
SUSE X Driver Developer.