xorg fails to start when using correct busids in device sections, logs included

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Oct 21 07:36:42 PDT 2008

Hello everybody,

I am debugging some configuration problems i am encountering, so i made
an simple test xorg.conf and attached the logs.

When an busid is provided in the device section to try separate cards
and/or heads xorg tells there is no matching device system for the busid
that is provided while the logs say correct matching busids are used.
Can somebody tell me what is going wrong here? I am experiencing the
same issue with both the intel as radeonhd drivers.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Jelle