Is interpolation of image-border specified by Render?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 05:36:07 PDT 2008

Hi again,

Sorry I completly forgot that the black pixels I see are caused by
another bug in the intel-driver, which is only visible on <i965.
This bug causes areas out of source-surface-bounds to appear black
instead of transparent, so if your driver does that properly you
shouldn't see the artifacts, even if they are there.
On my 945GM with latest intel-git it looks like this:
http://picasaweb.google.com/linuxhippy/Mask_Transformation#

So it seems the mask is a moved a bit left/up, thats why pixel show up
which are outside of source-surface bounds.
I am currently trying to write a test-case which does not depend on
that behaviour, but seems not that easy :-/

Thanks for your patience, Clemens