evdev-2.0.6 error: field `absinfo' has incomplete type

Andrew Haninger ahaning at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 14 16:15:31 PDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Andrew Haninger <ahaning at mindspring.com> wrote:
> evdev is building now, but xf86-input-keyboard-1.3.1 is not.
I was eventually able to get Xorg 7.4 built, sans
xf86-input-keyboard-1.3.1. I've tried building older versions with
equal success. This obviously makes using X somewhat difficult. I also
tried evdev with some success but gave up as I see little point when
the old driver was working fine.

Does the error that I'm getting when building xf86-input-keyboard
("lnx_kbd.c:118: error: structure has no member named `rate'")
indicate to anyone that something on my system is broken? (It doesn't
to me.)

Thanks.

Andy