keysymdef.h has wrong implies symbol?

Erik Streb del Toro mail at erikstreb.de
Tue Oct 14 05:16:22 PDT 2008

Hello.

When I have “implies”¹ in my xkbmap it produces not the expected
   U+21D2 RIGHTWARDS DOUBLE ARROW
as described in the comment of keysymdef.h but the symbol
   U+22A2 RIGHT TACK

But this only in KDE apps not in Gnome/GTK. But if I use the X input
method by typing
   export GTK_IM_MODULE=xim
then all GTK apps produce the wrong symbol, too.

So I think in the Gnome hard coded input method it is correctly set, but
it is wrong in X.

Greets
Erik

¹ http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/proto/xproto/tree/keysymdef.h

--
GPG-Schlüssel-ID: 0x036B38E6
Fingerabdruck: F057 EEEB F0F5 9144 D95C BD98 B822 138F 036B 38E6

Außerdem kann man per Jabber mit mir reden (chatten):
Jabber-ID: wicking at jabber.org
Off-The-Record: DEBD08C2 95E7C8CE 901EC136 E39A1E43 4FC13142