Getting Xglamo upstream

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Mon Oct 13 11:07:25 PDT 2008

Morning,

for the Openmoko Freerunner we have a dedicated GPU (Glamo) and a dedicated
kdrive based X (Xglamo). I'm in the process of forward porting the changes to
the server 1.5 branch and would like to get the result included in the
upstream xserver repository. What steps to take to make this happen? Is there
any interest?

So far I have a couple of forward ported patches from OpenEmbedded, some
features/fixes for kdrive and the glamo changes. The majority of work on
Xglamo was done by Dodji and Olv.

OpenEmbedded patches (with varying degrees of correctness):
      http://git.openmoko.org/?p=xglamo.git;a=shortlog;h=xorg/oe-patches

Fixes and features:
	http://git.openmoko.org/?p=xglamo.git;a=shortlog;h=xorg/fixes-and-features

	including handling > 127 medium raw keycodes and properl discarding them...
tslib compile fixes

Addition of Glamo to the tree:
	http://git.openmoko.org/?p=xglamo.git;a=shortlog;h=xorg/glamo

so how to proceed?