[xf86-video-intel] G35, 1280x720 and close but not exact refresh rates

Petri Helin phelin at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:31:22 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Petri Helin <phelin at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Asus P5E-V HDMI motherboard with G35 integrated graphics connected
> with HDMI to Sanyo PLV-Z4 projector. I am trying to get 1280x720 work with
> both 50Hz and 60Hz. But all I can manage is 50.1Hz and 60.1Hz as reported by
> the projector.

I got a new projector today, Sanyo PLV-Z2000, which is a Full HD pj.
It looks like the same problem exists also with 1920x1080 at 50Hz and
1920x1080 at 60Hz, but 1920x1080 at 24Hz is exact. So there really seems to
be something fishy about the drivers.

Now, would somebody please at least tell me if I am on a wrong mailing
list and point to to a better place to ask these questions, since I
seem to be getting zero answers here. Does Intel have a bugzilla or
something? Or somewhere else?

-Petri