Xorg process takes too much time cpu

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Oct 6 01:46:49 PDT 2008

tirengarfio wrote:
> I have observed, since some days, xorg process takes too much time cpu. I
> didn't touch anything at all at my computer or files. But im sure about this
> change...
>
> Some can help me?
>
> I have Ubuntu Studio 7.1 and Nvidia Quadro FX 2500M.

That's got to be the worlds most vague bug report!!!

Dude, you really have to at least give /some/ details as to what's
happening. Log files, details of the kind of operation your doing when
it slows down, more extensive CPU use, are you using compositing, if so,
which compositing manager are you using etc. etc.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie