Software for calibrating a touch screen

Clemens Kirchgatterer c.kirchgatterer at amatic.com
Wed Oct 1 04:17:13 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 11:45 +0200, Søren Hauberg wrote:

> > instead of flip_x and flip_y you could just swap the min_* and max_*
> > values and let the driver axis_validator function handle the flipping,
> > works for me.
>
> Good point. Perhaps the recently added 'invert_[x|y]' options in the
> evdev driver should be removed? Perhaps not, as such an option might
> be generally usable.
>
> BTW, what driver are you using for your touchscreen?

it is my own hacked up touchscreen driver for elo usb and 3M usb
touchscreens. i have to support these two completly different
touchscreens through one driver so, first there is no need to edit
xorg.conf and second calibration works exactly the same.

> Everybody: does anybody have any thought on where I should host my
> calibration code?

isn't there something in tslib already?

best regards ...
clemens