Switch 4 displays

scorbo scorbofr at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 28 05:35:30 PST 2008

Yes, I know nvidia-settings, I use it to make the xorg.conf and it works well. But I didn't have seen that Nvidia property driver allows to switch dynamically. It can do a lot of configuration but the only software that I know and that allows this it's xrandr.
TwinView only allows to use two screens for one desktop.