Switch 4 displays

scorbo scorbofr at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 28 00:36:03 PST 2008

I know how to have 4 independent displays with the Nvidia property driver, but like you said it doesn't support XRandr 1.2.
My problem is to switch dynamically two displays with this driver (or another one).
I'vre tried Nouveau but it doesn't support this graphic card.
In fact my question is : is there a solution to switch dynamically two displays on a Linux system (except Xrandr or Xmove) ?

Thanks