Red and Blue Swapped

Leandro Galvez galvez.andy at cassis-intl.com
Thu Nov 27 01:31:01 PST 2008

Hi there,

    I have an xorg system running on linux virtual frame buffer. Images are extracted from the vfb and dumped into the real famebuffer. It is generating and responding already to inputs. But I have a problem with the color mapping, red and blue colors are swapped. Green is showing perfectly but all blue pixels are shown as red and vice versa. I've tried SubPixelOrder option in device section but it doesnt seem to affect the color mapping. Anybody knows how to fix it?

Thanks and best regards,
Andy