Making one multiseat user able to switch vts?

Kārlis Repsons karlis.repsons at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 02:52:30 PST 2008

In general it would be nice, if multiseat workstation administrator could
switch to vt[1-6]. Does Xorg support it somehow and is it possible to
implement (well, kindly ask someone to do it) such option? Otherwise
multiseat on Linux is quite problematic, if no ssh is used...
(also I noticed a problem with multiseat, that, if I stop X and login manager
permanently, I still could not switch to any vts)

PS: sorry for duplication, but I wanted to write it more clearly.