Mouse recognition on reconnecting using evdev

Matija Šuklje matija.suklje at rutka.net
Sat Nov 15 07:52:18 PST 2008

Dne petek 14. novembra 2008 je Matija Šuklje napisal(a):
> Dne petek 14. novembra 2008 je Dan Nicholson napisal(a):
> > Yep. The wave of the future is not to have any InputDevice sections in
> > xorg.conf.

I just migrated my mouse and synaptic settings to HAL and the
unplugging-replugging works like a charm, thanks :]

I'm now having problems with buttons again both on synaptics and the external
mouse. Would it be better if I use this thread, the one I started before
("Mouse button problems using Logitech NX80") or start a new one?

> > Peter wrote about this pretty extensively on his blog:
> > http://who-t.blogspot.com/2008/07/input-configuration-in-nutshell.html
>
> Thanks, I will take a look at it tomorrow after my boat driver's exam! :)

<off_topic>
Oh, yea ...and I am now legally allowed to drive boats up to 24m in length as
well ;)
</off_topic>

Cheers,
Matija
--
gsm: +386 41 849 552
e-mail: matija.suklje at rutka.net
www: http://matija.suklje.name

aim: hookofsilver
icq: 110183360
jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
msn: matija.suklje at rutka.net
yahoo: matija_suklje
GPG/PGP fingerprint: FB64 FFAF B8DA 5AB5 B18A 98B8 2B68 0B51 0549 D278