System freeze - is X the reason?

Juergen Gaida jpg153 at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 6 14:21:10 PST 2008

Hi,
I am having serious trouble in getting Zenwalk 5.2 running on my machine - currently the only Linux running is the Knoppix 4.0 Live-CD (I have tested several).
Zenwalk 5.2 installs, but freezes randomly, but soon.
The Xorg.O.log tells a lot, but I dont understand lot of this stuff.
However, at the end of the log, there is a "tossed event" and some other lines which tell me no good.
But where to start solving the problem - if thats the cause of freezing the system.
I have put the log file on pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/m23e8d2d5

What do I need to do or what should I ask to the Zenwalk builders?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
jpg