libdrm 2.4.1

Paul Bender pebender at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 17:44:11 PST 2008

Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 21:11 +0000, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
>> Can I use mesa 7.2 with xserver-1.4.2 ?
> Fair enough to say that someone said that Mesa 7.1 needs xorg-server
> 1.5.x but
>
> Thanks,

I found that to be true with Mesa 7.1 but not Mesa 7.2.

I have changed MiniMyth so that it builds

Mesa 7.2
libdrm 2.4.1
xorg-server 1.4.2
xf86-video-intel 2.5.0
xf86-video-openchrome 0.2.903
NVIDIA 169.12

Everything compiles fine. I cannot test the xf86-video-intel driver as I
do not have Intel hardware. However, the xf86-video-openchrome and
NVIDIA drivers work on my VIA and NVIDIA+AMD hardware respectively.