libdrm 2.4.1

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Nov 1 07:46:40 PDT 2008

Eric Anholt wrote:
> New libdrm release to fix the symbol name collision between Mesa 7.2 and
> libdrm_intel.  Also includes a fix for deadlock in non-GEM 2D, and
> support for aperture size checking in GEM.

> Eric Anholt (3):
>       intel: Rename dri_ and intel_ symbols to drm_intel_.

Eric, the above commit broke things quite badly here.

Running this on xserver 1.4.2 and intel 2.5.0.

Not able to get some proper debug (it just crashes X) and I'm not really
in a position to do so right now.

I'm guessing some of the compatibility defines are not working..... or
does this compatibility layer require a recompile of something else?

Reverting this commit works fine.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie